🎬 Pop & Soul
Adele 'Easy On Me' Challenge Dance
Video coming soon
Easy On MeAdele 🎵 Easy On Me - Adele
There ain't no gold in this river
That I've been washin' my hands in forever I know there is hope in these waters But I can't bring myself to swim When I am drowning in this silence Baby, let me in Go easy on me, baby I was still a child Didn't get the chance to Feel the world around me I had no time to choose What I chose to do So go easy on me There ain't no room for things to change When we are both so deeply stuck in our ways You can't deny how hard I've tried I changed who I was to put you both first But now I give up Go easy on me, baby I was still a child Didn't get the chance to Feel the world around me Had no time to choose What I chose to do So go easy on me I had good intentions And the highest hopes But I know right now It probably doesn't even show Go easy on me, baby I was still a child I didn't get the chance to Feel the world around me I had no time to choose What I chose to do So go easy on me
0:00
0:00
🔊
|
|---|
🎵 Adele - Easy On Me Challenge Dance Guide
Frame |
Dance Move |
Key Point |
Timing |
|---|---|---|---|
① |
Place your right hand on your chest and look straight ahead. | Emotional Opening | 0–1 sec |
| ② | Slowly extend both hands forward. | Graceful Fingers | 1–2 sec |
| ③ | Bring your left hand back to your chest. | Gentle Emotion | 2–3 sec |
| ④ | Raise your right arm high toward the sky. | Hopeful Expression | 3–4 sec |
| ⑤ | Turn your body to the left while reaching outward. | Smooth Rotation | 4–5 sec |
| ⑥ | Blow a kiss by extending your hand forward. | Romantic Accent | 5–6 sec |
| ⑦ | Slide your fingertips gently down along your face. | Eye Expression | 6–7 sec |
| ⑧ | Raise one hand and gently close your eyes. | Climax | 7–8 sec |
| ⑨ | Create a frame around your face with both hands. | Camera Moment | 8–9 sec |
| ⑩ | Cross your arms over your chest. | Chorus Highlight | 9–10 sec |
| ⑪ | Reach one hand forward as far as possible. | Seeking Forgiveness | 10–11 sec |
| ⑫ | Place one hand on your chest and extend the other outward. | Open Your Heart | 11–12 sec |
| ⑬ | Make a heart shape with both hands. | Social Media Highlight | 12–13 sec |
| ⑭ | Lower your hands slowly while turning your body. | Emotional Ending | 13–14 sec |
| ⑮ | Point your index finger toward the sky and follow it with your eyes. | Chorus Emphasis | 14–15 sec |
| ⑯ | Return to the starting pose with your hand on your chest. | Perfect Loop | 15–16 sec |
Adele 'Easy On Me' Challenge Dance
🏷 Hashtags
☕ 후원하기
작은 후원은 더 좋은 콘텐츠
제작에 큰 힘이 됩니다 😊
토스뱅크
1002-6451-6137
예금주 :
유지디(UGD)무용단
(Uzbegim Go'zallari Dance)
후원해주셔서 감사합니다 ❤️
🧃 latest post
K-Trot 전유진 '인연' Challenge Dance
.K-Trot 홍지윤 '가리랑' Challenge Dance
.K-Trot 전유진 '훨훨훨' Challenge Dance
.K-POP ILLIT 'Magnetic' Challenge Dance
.K-Trot 송가인 '오늘같이 좋은 날'
.Olivia Rodrigo 'stupid song' (Official Music Video)
.K-Trot 김다나 '이렇게 좋은날'
.BLACKPINK ‘JUMP’
.전유진 '가요 가요' 눈물 터지는 트롯
.홍지윤 '배 띄워라' Trot Emotion + Healing Vibes
.Taeyeon - To. X | 감성 가사 & 플레이리스트
.송가인 '눈물이 난다' 트롯 감성 Playlist
.BLACKPINK “GO” Song Analysis 🎧
.K- Trot 전유진 '사랑..하시렵니까'
.K-Trot 송가인 '서울의 달' Trot Emotion Story
.K-Trot 김다현 '꽃처녀' Trot Emotion Story
.K-Trot 전유진 '훨훨훨' Trot Emotion Story
.
No comments:
Post a Comment