K - Pop Girl group asepa 'Dirty Work'

K -Pop asepa 'Dirty Work'

cover

《 asepa 》



'Dirty Work ♬'



📺🎙💓🎤


'Dirty Work ♬'

asepa

👉🏻 asepa 'Dirty Work'

  • lyrics
    • World domination
      I don’t gotta say it
      전엔 없던
      돌연변이 같아
      저주야 난
      다수로 볼 땐
      Set ‘em on fire
      스스로 밝혀

      And I don’t really care if you
      like me, like me
      I don’t really wanna play
      nicely, nicely
      오답을 고른 게
      정답인 선택
      Open your eyes,
      come and
      Bite me

      Sharp teeth,
      bite first
      Real bad business,
      that’s Dirty Work
      Real bad business,
      that’s Dirty Work
      Real bad business,
      that’s Dirty Work
      Bold eyes,
      cold stare
      Real bad business,
      that’s Dirty Work
      Real bad business,
      that’s Dirty Work
      Real bad business,
      that’s Dirty Work

      Work, work, work, work
      work, work, work
      Real bad business,
      that’s Dirty Work
      Real bad business,
      that’s Dirty Work

      I’m not an it girl
      more like a hit girl
      Mafia ties going
      back to the old world
      Fear in their eyes
      I’m always watching
      Call me the reaper
      I’m knock knock knocking

      It’s me, it’s me,
      a little baddie
      Just ‘cause
      I’m pretty doesn’t mean
      I don’t do hard things
      Hard things,
      make me feel like a thunder
      Let me think 뭐를 하든
      I will like it, like it

      Sharp eyes,
      fierce look
      Real bad business,
      that’s Dirty Work
      Real bad business,
      that’s Dirty Work
      Real bad business,
      that’s Dirty Work
      Hold tight,
      get tough
      Real bad business,
      that’s Dirty Work
      Real bad business,
      that’s Dirty Work
      Real bad business,
      that’s Dirty Work

      We don’t see you as a threat
      얄팍한 Rule 따윈
      한 겹의 Glass
      내 맘대로 해
      깨트려 내
      쉽게 난 두 발로
      그 위를 Pass Yeah
      Kick up the dust,
      let ’em talk about it
      Crawl out the mud,
      let ’em know about it
      번뇌를 깨우는 음률 속에
      두 눈을 봐
      Well you already found it

      Drop it
      low low low low low low
      Work it out work it out
      Drop it
      low low low low low low
      Work it out work it out
      Drop it
      low low low low low low
      Work it out work it out
      Drop it
      low low low low low low
      Work it out work it out
      (Work It)

      Sharp teeth,
      bite first
      Real bad business,
      that’s Dirty Work
      Real bad business,
      that’s Dirty Work
      Real bad business,
      that’s Dirty Work
      Bold eyes,
      cold stare
      Real bad business,
      that’s Dirty Work
      Real bad business,
      that’s Dirty Work
      Real bad business,
      that’s Dirty Work

      Work, work, work, work
      work, work, work
      Real bad business,
      that’s Dirty Work
      Real bad business,
      that’s Dirty Work
      Work, work, work, work
      work, work, work
      Real bad business,
      that’s Dirty Work
      Real bad business,
      that’s Dirty Work

    cover
    cover




    No comments: