Sunday, May 16, 2021

[MV] Olivia Rodrigo - drivers license

[MV] Olivia Rodrigo - drivers license

[ Olivia Rodrigo ]

drivers license ♡




๐Ÿ“บ ๐Ÿ–ค

Olivia Rodrigo : drivers license ♡


  • Olivia Rodrigo - drivers license ♡
    1. I got my driver's license last week
    2. Just like we always talked about
    3. 'Cause you were so excited for me
    4. To finally drive up to your house
    5. But today I drove through the suburbs
    6. Crying 'cause you weren't around
    7. And you're probably with that blonde girl
    8. Who always made me doubt
    9. She's so much older than me
    10. She's everything I'm insecure about
    11. Yeah, today I drove through the suburbs
    12. 'Cause how could I ever love someone else?
    13. And I know we weren't perfect but I've never felt this way for no one
    14. And I just can't imagine how you could be so okay now that I'm gone
    15. Guess you didn't mean what you wrote in that song about me
    16. 'Cause you said forever, now I drive alone past your street
    17. And all my friends are tired
    18. Of hearing how much I miss you, but
    19. I kinda feel sorry for them
    20. 'Cause they'll never know you the way that I do, yeah
    21. Today I drove through the suburbs
    22. And pictured I was driving home to you
    23. And I know we weren't perfect
    24. But I've never felt this way for no one, oh
    25. And I just can't imagine how you could be so okay, now that I'm gone
    26. I guess you didn't mean what you wrote in that song about me
    27. 'Cause you said forever, now I drive alone past your street
    28. Red lights, stop signs
    29. I still see your face in the white cars, front yards
    30. Can't drive past the places we used to go to
    31. 'Cause I still fuckin' love you, babe (ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh)
    32. Sidewalks we crossed
    33. I still hear your voice in the traffic, we're laughing
    34. Over all the noise
    35. God, I'm so blue, know we're through
    36. But I still fuckin' love you, babe (ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh)
    37. I know we weren't perfect but I've never felt this way for no one
    38. And I just can't imagine how you could be so okay, now that I'm gone
    39. 'Cause you didn't mean what you wrote in that song about me
    40. 'Cause you said forever, now I drive alone past your street
    41. Yeah, you said forever, now I drive alone past your street

        

    No comments: