Pages

Monday, November 14, 2022

Peder Elias (+) Tell A Son

Peder Elias (+) Tell A Son

[ Peder Elias ]

《Tell A Son》




πŸ“Ί πŸ–€


Tell A Son

  1. Follow Your Favorite Artists

  2. on Bandsintown

  3. I was 5, living life, everyday's a friday

  4. Start the day on the couch, Disney on TV

  5. tie my shoes on my own,

  6. get my backpack ready

  7. running fast through the woods

  8. Screaming mum " Catch me if you can" mm

  9. in every single photograph

  10. I'm smiling next to you and dad ,yeah

  11. sometimes love make you hurt

  12. Cause it don't always work out

  13. the way that you want

  14. sometimes two separate homes

  15. might be working a little better than one

  16. I still remember the day and the look on your face

  17. and the fear in your voice

  18. cause how do you tell a son

  19. mum don't love daddy no more


  20. turning 10, gatered friends for a birthday party

  21. for the first time

  22. I showed them my father's house mm..

  23. another week, pack my bag

  24. see him sad, tell my dad I'm sorry

  25. It's my mums turn to have me this Christmas

  26. I hope that's fine

  27. In every recent photograph

  28. It's always either mum or dad no, no no


  29. sometimes love make you hurt,

  30. cause it don't always work out

  31. the way that you want

  32. sometimes two separate homes

  33. might be working a little better than one


  34. I still remember the day

  35. and the look on your face

  36. and the fear in your voice

  37. cause how do you tell a son

  38. mum don't love daddy no more


  39. how do you tell a son

  40. how do you tell a son

  41. how do you tell a son

  42. mum don't love daddy no more


  43. how do you tell a son

  44. how do you tell a son

  45. how do you tell a son

  46. mum don't love daddy no more..



  47.     

No comments: