🎬 K-Pop 🎧
Jessi 'NUNU NANA'
|
|
|---|
Jessi
'NUNU NANA'
👉🏻 Jessi
🟧 활동 :
-
[Intro]
I'm trying to give you something more
(I'm trying to give you something more)
So come with me and fly away, away, away, away, away
(Listen)
[Chorus]
그래서 난 눈누난나
(눈누난나 눈누난나)
눈누누난나
(눈누난나 눈누난나)
Put 'em up in the air
누나나나
Like this, oh, 나나나
(Just dance with?me)
누나 누나
(Just dance with me)
에에에에
[Verse 1]
나를 지금 원해? (Ay)
Gimme more, gimme more
Gimme more, gimme more
Baby, baby, yeah I want it (I know you want it)
이리로 이리로 이리로 이리 온
유난 떨지 마 그만
원한다면 솔직해져 봐 too much
Oh, baby 와서 가져가
I could give you everything, anything
Baby can you handle it?
[Pre-Chorus]
뭐라 하던 still don't give a what (Don't give a what)
맘대로 계속 떠들어 they talk about me
뭐라노 뭐라카노? F U
[Chorus]
그래서 난 눈누난나
(눈누난나 눈누난나)
눈누누난나
(눈누난나 눈누난나)
Put 'em up in the air
누나나나
Like this, oh, 나나나
(Just dance with me)
누나 누나
(Just dance with me)
에에에에
[Verse 2]
Uh, I'm still Jessi from the block
You know I got the keys to the lock, ay
안 봐 남의 눈치, I just do me (Yeah)
날 보기 위해 들어 뒤꿈치
Wake up (Blessed), lookin' (Fresh) 어딜 가든 flex got the S on my chest (Yeah)
싸이 오빠 말했지 꼴리는 대로 해
No red lights (Ho), 올림픽대로 ay (Ay)
[Pre-Chorus]
뭐라 하던 still don't give a what (Don't give a what)
맘대로 계속 떠들어 they talk about me
뭐라노? 뭐라카노? F U
[Chorus]
그래서 난 눈누난나
(눈누난나 눈누난나)
눈누누난나
(눈누난나 눈누난나)
Put 'em up in the air
누나나나
Like this, oh, 나나나
(Just dance with me)
누나 누나
(Just dance with me)
에에에에
[Bridge]
Yeah, I'm trying to give you something more
(I'm trying to give you something more)
So come with me and fly away, away, away, away, away
(Give me more, give me more, more, more, more, more, more)
[Chorus]
그래서 난 눈누난나 (Oh yeah!)
(눈누난나 눈누난나)
눈누누난나 (Oh yeah!)
(눈누난나 눈누난나)
Put 'em up in the air
누나나나
Like this, oh, 나나나 (Yeah yeah)
(Just dance with me)
누나 누나
(Just dance with me)
에에에에
☕ 후원하기
작은 후원은 더 좋은 콘텐츠 제작에 큰 힘이 됩니다 😊
토스뱅크
1002-6451-6137
예금주 : 유지디(UGD)무용단
(Uzbegim Go'zallari Dance)
후원해주셔서 감사합니다 ❤️
👉 이 글이 마음에 드셨다면 공유 & 댓글로 응원해주세요!
📷 K-Pop Jessi
🏷️ Hashtags
🧃 latest post
K-Pop BTS(방탄소년단) Song Archive
.R&B + Pop Beyoncé 'Single ladies'
.K-Trot Song Gain(송가인) Song Archive
.K-Trot 홍지윤 '배띄워라'
.K-Trot 리틀 이미자 정서주 '황혼의 블루스'
.K-Trot 홍진영 '사랑의 배터리'
.K-Trot 정서주 '꽃길'
.Pop & Soul Adele - 'Easy On Me' Inspired Dance Challenge
.K-Trot 전유진 '인연' Challenge Dance
.K-Trot 홍지윤 '가리랑' Challenge Dance
.K-Trot 전유진 '훨훨훨' Challenge Dance
.K-POP ILLIT 'Magnetic' Challenge Dance
.K-Trot 송가인 '오늘같이 좋은 날'
.Olivia Rodrigo 'stupid song' (Official Music Video)
.K-Trot 김다나 '이렇게 좋은날'
.BLACKPINK ‘JUMP’
.
No comments:
Post a Comment